The Illawarra Grevillea Park Society ✅ The gardens are open a few times a year to the public with hundreds of grevilleas and other native species and cultivars.
LOCATION: The Grevillea Park is nestled at the foot of the Illawarra Escarpment near the historic township of Bulli. The park is at the rear of Bulli Showground, Princes Highway Bulli, a 10 min walk from Bulli Station
Admission of $5.00 adults and children free.
• Large colourful display gardens with hundreds of grevilleas and other native species and cultivars
• Rainforest walk
• Acres to explore including a bushwalking track
• BBQ and picnic facilities
• A large range of native plants for sale including difficult to obtain grafted plants and an extensive range of books for sale
• Plenty of advice on growing native plants
More info: www.grevilleapark.org